Sunday, March 28, 2010

More lives lost and our freedom challenged

I think that it is important to recognize the lives that have been lost for our freedom and I will be talking a lot about our soldiers in this blog. If you're not aware the number of american soldiers that have been lost this year has gone from 0.4 from last year to 0.8 now. Meaning every ten days eight soldiers die. This might also be because of the extra 30,000 troops that have been sent to Afhganistan. I appreciate their ability and sactifice to keep our country free. I still constantly worry that the way our govenment is being run that our freedom is slowly slipping through our fingers into the hands of our leaders.

Our economy is one of my largest concerns at this current moment. We have a list of other porblems longer than any highway in our country but the current economy is very shaky. In a recent pole by the Wall Street Journal online in 42 states personal income has dropped and only six have seen an increase. I think that this is the first thing that needs addressed before we end up back in the twenties. In some ways I think that we are actually worse off and in some ways we are close to being in the same position. One of the most recent things I have seen the government waste time and money on is investigating wealthy individuals. I have seen a man in our community that has implimented different business ideas that are not same old way of doing business individually trargeted. He is currently facing charges that I believe are false but because of our fearless leaders hundreds of people that invested money with this man are going bankrupt and will struggle for years because of the millions of dollars frozen by the goverment. They do not investigate first they freeze everything then start looking into things. This is what we have been reduced to. I worry everyday that I may do something that the government may not like even if its only a little and they can make my life disappear. We need to stand up and fight. This is why we are Americans, we are free to live the American dream ad live life to the fullest. There a lot of ways to fight and I believe that one of them is to join Glen Beck in being heard. Check out his website at http://glenbeck.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment