Monday, March 8, 2010

American Healthcare

Today I would just like to make a small post that is pretty much summed up from this quote from Chuck Norris that my mother in law found. "The abuse of federal political power to intervene in areas such as Americans' private health care could exist only in a nation that no longer holds its leaders accountable to its constitution and that has governmental leadership that regards itself as above its people and its constitution." - Chuck Norris. This is a powerful statement and it covers every base. We are having to sit by and watch as the government slowly but surely gains more power with everyday and every new bill passed. I look inside myself everyday and wonder, is there something that can be done?? I think there is but I am not sure if it ever will...

2 comments:

  1. I think the thing that we are supposed to realise is that we dont HAVE to sit by and watch.. Maybe things are getting so out of control because no one is stepping up and putting their foot down. Something needs to be done to stop teverything from spiralling out of countrol. The question is what CAN we do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME blog Darren! Keep posting! Writing down your thoughts and getting heard is one of the ways to help stop this madness!

    ReplyDelete