Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lives Lost In War On Terror

I would like to take some time today to make a post for those who are fighting for our freedon in Iraq and Afganistan. For years now we have been in a war on terrorism. I am still not sure that this war was declared with the intention of fighting terror considering that it was aimed originally at Iraq, the number one supplier of oil to our country at the time. I found it interesting that that the tie was there for oil and that our president at the time was filthy rich from his families companies. The largest being their oil companies. Looking past that I beleive that we have been going down the right path in Afganistan and that is where the war on terror really is. I would like to personally thank each and every person fighting for our freedom and I pray that it is for all the right reasons. God bless them and god bless this country. I hope that our leaders will strive 100% everyday to keep our country out of harms way.

No comments:

Post a Comment